Pre- Treatment Instructions for 3D Microblading
• If possible, do not take aspirin or other blood thinners 5-7 days before the procedure to prevent bleeding. Non aspirin pain relievers may be taken up to the one hour prior to the procedure
Do NOT discontinue any medications that are prescribed by a physician or which are necessary for your health!
• Avoid alcohol 24 hours prior to the procedure to prevent bleeding
• If you have a condition that requires you to take antibiotics before a dental visit, you must check with your doctor to determine if antibiotics are needed for permanent cosmetics
• If you are worried about your appearance, do not make social plans for the day of the procedure
• Hair removal may be done 24 hours prior to your procedure (ex: tweezing, waxing, etc.). Permanent hair removal should not be done five days before or after the procedure
• Patch testing of pigment is recommended before the procedure
• Accutane users must be off of Accutane for at least one year
• Procedures cannot be performed over fresh sunburns, including those caused by tanning beds. You must wait until the burn heals
• Skin treatments such as Retin-A that thin the skin in the procedure area must be discontinued for at least 30 days prior to the procedure. Check with your dermatologist about specific medications
POST- TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR 3D MICROBLADING
• Apply Vaseline (or other provided ointment) sparingly two times per day for one week following the procedure using a clean cotton swab each time
( NOT YOUR FINGERTIPS) . The ointment is used to prevent infection and minimize crusting. Apply a thin layer to prevent excessive dryness
• Stay out of the sun. If you must be outside, wear a hat and sunscreen
• Ice may be applied the first day following the procedure for 10-15 minutes per hour for a couple of hours, use a clean tissue to cover the ice bag each time
• Your 3D Microblading will begin to turn darker immediately and for the next 3-4 days. After this, the color will settle back to the original color you chose
• Avoid exercise that causes sweating for 2-3 days
• Avoid contact with water (bathing, pools, etc.) for 24 hours
• Try to avoid water in the procedure are as much as possible until the procedure heals
• Avoid makeup, lash/brow tints, and other facial treatments until the procedure heals (5-7 days). Very gentle facial washes and treatments are acceptable after 24 hours as long as the procedure are is avoided
• Avoid gardening and contact with animals for two weeks following the procedure to prevent infection
• Avoid any clothing that may irritate the procedure area
• It is normal for some people to have pigment scab or flake off. It is also normal if it does not.
• Fading or loss of pigment may occur during healing. There should be pigment under the skin where the pigment has flaked off. If there is no pigment underneath, you will need a 5 weeks mandatory touch up
• Color intensity is high immediately after the procedure. Over the next 2-3 weeks, the color may lighten up by 50%
• Pigment may come off on your pillow while you sleep, and may stain linens. Use a clean cover that you won’t mind staining if this happens.
• You may or may not be allowed to give blood for 1 year following your procedure depending on your state, see your donation specialist first.
Pre - Treatment Eyelash Extension
- Please do not apply eye makeup and mascara on the appointment date.
Post - Treatment for Eyelash Extensions
- Avoid water, hot steam or sauna for 24 hours
- Do not rub your eyes or pull on lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely
- Only use water based mascara (not recommended by lashes technician- might damage lashes)
- Use water based eye makeup remover or oil-free products
- Use mascara wand to brush tangled lashes
- Touch up/refill between 3 to 5 weeks.